1 1/2 cp sugar
1/2 cp oil
2 eggs (1/2 cup egg subsitute)
1/2 cp buttermilk
1/4 tsp salt
1cp mashed banana
1tsp baking soda
1/2cp chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350.
Cream sugar and oil together; beat in eggs.
Add buttermilk salt and bananas; beat well.
Add flour soda vanilla and nuts. Beat.
Place in greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 for 50-60 min (if its humid out it will take longer to cook, here where its real humid it takes almost twice as long). Enjoy!!!
INGREDIENTS1 recipe Basic Country Beef Breakfast Sausage(recipe below)1 cup sliced button ./4 cup diced onion3 cups fresh baby spinach1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese1 package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BEEF STICKY BUNS
Prepare Basic Country Beef Breakfast Sausage. Set aside 2 cups beef in large bowl; reserve remaining beef for another use. Add onion and mushrooms to same skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Add spinach to skillet; stir to wilt spinach. Add vegetable mixture to beef; set aside 20 to 25 minutes or until mixture is cooled completely, stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese.Preheat oven to 425°F. Unroll pizza dough on flat surface; pat or roll dough evenly to 14 x 10-inch rectangle, pinching together any tears, if necessary. Spread beef mixture on dough, leaving 1/2 inch border on short side furthest from you. Starting at closest short end, roll up jelly-roll style, pinching to close. Slice dough into 8 pieces using serrated knife and careful sawing motion; place cut-side-up on greased baking sheet.Bake in 425°F oven 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove buns to cooling rack. While still warm, drizzle with melted jalapeño pepper jelly, if desired
1 1/2 to 2 pounds lean ground beef
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 small cabbage, chopped
2 cans (14.5 ounces each) low sodium diced tomatoes
1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the ground beef and onion and cook, stirring, until ground beef is no longer pink and onion is tender.
Add the garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute.
Add the chopped cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, pepper, and salt. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
Yield: Serves 6 to 8.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
6 boneless pork chops
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup tomato sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
4 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tsp ground ginger
2 cloves crushed garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Place pork chops on bottom of 6-quart slow cooker.
2. Whisk all other ingredients together in a medium-size bowl.
3. Pour mixture over the chops.
4. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Let butter melt and then cook, stirring constantly with a spatula (so the butter and sugar don’t separate!), until mixture turns a dark amber, 12 to 15 minutes. (This can take closer to 20 minutes if you’re heat is not high enough. Increase the heat and keep stirring until the color turns. Don’t give up! If you’d like to use a candy thermometer for this step, attach it to the saucepan and cook until the temperature reaches 285º, or hard crack stage.) Toffee mixture should be dark in color and very thick.
- Pour toffee mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and immediately top all over with chocolate chips. Let sit 2 minutes so chocolate begins to melt, then spread chocolate all over with a spatula to create a layer on top of toffee.
- Sprinkle all over with almonds and pecans (use chopped crumbs too for nice texture!) and flaky sea salt.
- Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour, then cut or break into pieces and serve.
1 jalapeño, diced
2 ounces cream cheese
½ cup cheddar cheese
3 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
Salt, to taste
2 cups flour
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups bread crumbs
1 cup oil for frying
1. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and diced jalapeño.
2. Cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Stuff the pockets evenly with the jalapeño mixture.
3. Press the edges of the chicken together to seal the pocket.
4. Separate the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs into 3 separate bowls.
5. Dip the stuffed chicken in the flour, then the egg, then the bread crumbs, coating it evenly.
6. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Preheat the oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
7. Fry the chicken until golden brown on both sides.
8. Transfer the chicken to a baking dish, then bake for 20 minutes.