2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp dried basil
1/2 cup honey (brown sugar works, too)
3/4 cup soy sauce
3/4 cup ketchup
1. Place chicken in the bottom of slow cooker.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients a small bowl.
3. Pour over the chicken.
4. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
5. Remove chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm.
6. Pour remaining liquid in a saucepan.
7. Reduce (simmer down) liquid to desired thickness, and pour over chicken.