- 1 (32 oz.) bag frozen tater tots, thawed
- 2 (15 oz.) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz. smoked sausage or chorizo, diced
- 2 cups diced ham
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Green onion, chopped, garnish
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray
- Layer bottom of crock pot with 1/2 bag of tater tots.
- Sprinkle 1/2 diced ham or sausage
- Mix 2 cups shredded cheese and 1 can condensed soup.
- Repeat layer
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours, or until tater tots are tender.