Credit – https://www.ruled.me/keto-5-minute-caesar-dressing/
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about ½ a lemon)
- 1 ½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Mince 3 cloves garlic, or use a garlic press to save time. Add this to a large bowl.
2. Add anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and dijon mustard to the garlic and whisk together.
3. Add the mayonnaise into the bowl and whisk until everything is combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.