- 1 ½ pounds Flank Steak
- ¼ cups cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- ¾ cups Soy Sauce
- ¾ cups Water
- ¾ cups Brown Sugar
- Cut flank steak into thin strips. In a ziplock bag add flank steak pieces and cornstarch. Shake to coat.
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker. Stir ingredients. Add coated flank steak and stir again until coated in the sauce.
- Cook for low 4-5 hours until cooked throughout and tender.
- 4 large bell peppers Cut in half lengthwise, seeds and ribs removed
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage (sweet or hot)
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce (low-carb)
- 8 slices provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni
Preheat oven to 375º Fahrenheit. Arrange peppers on a baking sheet. When oven is preheated, bake peppers for 10 minutes. After removing them from the oven leave it turned on for used later.
While peppers are baking, heat a skillet over medium-high heat. When skillet is hot, add the ground sausage. Cook sausage until brown. Remove skillet from heat. Drain out any excess grease.
Stir the pizza sauce into the sausage.
Divide sausage mixture among the pepper halves.
Cover each pepper half with a slice of cheese and two slices of pepperoni.
Bake in preheated oven for 14-17 minutes, or until cheese is melted and slightly browned on top.
For the Bars
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 oz butter
- 1/4 cup Truvia Sugar Blend
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Vanilla 1/2 tsp
For the Topping
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
Mix all the ingredients for the bars together and spread into a small 6 inch pan
Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave oven for 30 seconds and stir.
Add another 10 seconds if needed to melt fully.
Spread the topping on top of the bars.
Refrigerate for at least an hour or two until the bars thicken up. These bars definitely improve with keeping so don’t be in a huge rush to eat them.
- 4 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Truvia Sugar Blend
Using a hand mixer cream together cream cheese, sour cream, heavy whipping cream and erythritol.
Dollop filling into cupcake molds/tin and
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup almond flour
- pinch salt & pepper
- 2 ounces colby jack cheese thin cubes (or your choice of cheese)
- 6 breakfast sausage patties
In a microwave safe bowl, add cream cheese and mozzarella.
Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until cream cheese is very soft and mozzarella starts to melt.
Mix well! And by mix well I mean, stir stir stir! You want this really combined.
In a small separate bowl, combine beaten egg and almond flour. Add cheese mixture and mix well, again, REALLY well.
Dough may be sticky, this is ok. Dust it with additional almond flour and form into a ball. Place on plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
Cut into sections to form 6 3″ balls, depending on the size of the sausage.
Flatten dough balls, place sausage on the dough, then cheese and wrap dough around.
Put the stuffed dough into a greased muffin tin.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and set. Top with more mozzarella if desired.
Net carbs: 1.5g
2 oz unsalted butter
2 oz cream cheese
3 oz heavy whipping cream, whipped
1 tbsp cocoa powder
stevia, to taste
Soften butter and combine with sweetener, stirring until completely blended.
Add cream cheese; blend until smooth.
Add cocoa powder and blend completely.
If 4 small granny smith apples are used, the net carbs for 8 servings is approximately 8g per serving